Friday, November 21, 2008

Tears Drop on my keyboard....

XXXX looks at me ,I fake a smile so she wont see.
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll bet he is so handsome, that guy she talks about
And he's got everything that I have to live without

XXXX talks to me, I laugh cause it's just so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when she's with me
She says she's so in love, she's finally got it right,
I wonder if she knows she's all I think about at night



She's the reason for the tears drops on my keyboard.
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
She's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

XXXX walks by me, can She tell that I can't breathe?
And there she goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
He'd better hold her tight, give her all his love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know he's lucky cause

[repeat]

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put her picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

She's the reason for the teardrops on my keyboard
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
She's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
She's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And she's all that I need to fall into..

XXX looks at me, I fake a smile so she won't see. . .

No comments: